Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Debating

I've been debating if I should use my blog to put f*ed up ads guys post on adam4adam and gay.com, as well as craig's list. I'm not feeling creative, but I think this could get the juices flowing (pun really not intended). I find it funny that guys post ads like "looking for friends only" then post a giant picture of their ass. I also find it funny when guys write things like "I'm lukin 4 da one". I used to think we gay men are smarter than the average bear. I've found out in my many years of being on these seedy websites, that is not the case. So, let me finish my beer, and we'll see. More to come? (Notice I didn't write cum? That's because I'm not retarded).

1 comment:

  1. Charles, first time reading your blog and loving every post! Yuvia M.

    ReplyDelete